Photodynamic Therapy(PDT) a skin treatment based on medical theory.
It utilizes an LED light source in combination with a
photosensitive cosmetic or medicine to treat various skin problems
such as acne, rosacea, redness, papules, bumps, pustule. Besides,
the LED photodynamic therapy(PDT), as a new method of cosmetic
technology, has been frequently used for skin-care purpose. The
photon energy has positive effects on skin cells. It accelerates
the cell growth, improves collagen and elastin generation, promotes
the micro-blood-circulation and improves the overall skin
cold spray: the pore diameter of human body is about 0.02~0.05mm,
and normal moisture is not easy to enter the pores to be absorbed.
The water coming out of the spray is cut into 0.3-0.5 micron m
(0.0003~0.0005mm), which can be easily absorbed into pores. The
main function of cuticle is to protect skin and keep water balance.
Hot spray can make up water efficiently and clean deeply. Because
hot spray can help the skin open pores, let the skin absorb more
water, can also promote skin metabolism, make the skin become
tender and ruddy.
1. The three dimensional structure
2. Combination of LED beam
3. Sufficient space for treatment
4. Convenient user-interface
5. Easier storage
1. No pain, no side effects, or downtime
2. Remarkably safe and effective for all skin types
3. Non-thermal, non-invasive, and non-ablative
4. Fast and convenient
5. Treats large areas such as the entire face or chest at once
6. No aftercare is needed
7. Compatible with other skin rejuvenation techniques
8. Comprehensive anti-aging skin care regimen
Application area: Spa/Salon/Hotel/Hospital/School/Home Etc